Sedgman Limited has announced a reported Net Profit After Tax (NPAT) of $16.5 million for the full year ended 30 June 2015. Sedgman’s underlying NPAT is $19.4 million.
- Full year reported NPAT is $16.5 million.
- Full year underlying NPAT is $19.4 million.
- Full year combined sales revenue is $390.4 million.
- Net cash flow from operations of $45 million.
- Strong balance sheet with net cash of $109 million.
- Awarded $292 million of Projects contracts during FY2015.
- Awarded $125 million in extensions to Operations contracts during FY2015.
- Fully franked final dividend of 3.8 cps and fully franked special dividend of 2.2 cps.
- Capital management plan to pay ongoing special dividends.
CEO and Managing Director, Peter Watson, said that despite subdued market conditions the company performed well: “The FY2015 full year results represent the third consecutive half year of strong profitability and delivery of sustained earnings through improved business performance. We have increased our order book, improved our pipeline and successfully differentiated ourselves from our peers. Our commodity and geographic diversification continues to strengthen the business and our track record of successful Project and Operations delivery has continued. With a very clear strategy we are focused on driving superior performance across all aspects of the business.”
The company’s order book has grown y/y to $509 million of contracted work in the Projects and Operations business at 30 June 2015, compared with $385 million at 30 June 2014.
Edited from press release by Angharad Lock
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/coal/06102015/sedgman-delivers-sustained-earnings-improvement-and-increases-dividend-2972/