Terex® Finlay has introduced the new 893 Tracked Mobile Heavy Duty Screener.
The new screener is a highly versatile and aggressive machine engineered and built for working in quarrying, mining, construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal, ore and aggregate applications.
Screen box versatility
This forward facing inclined modular configuration screen box has a 6.1 m x 1.83 m top deck and a 5.5 m x 1.83 m bottom deck. Depending on the working application of the machine hydraulic adjustment can be used to vary the working range angle of the screen box between 14 – 18°. The screen box top deck can be fitted with a variety of screening media.
A high performance 1100 mm apron feeder and hydraulic gearbox drive is fitted to the machine as standard and has proven performance and versatility in demanding and varied working environments. The hopper has a standard capacity of 10m³ capacity.
The machine is powered by either a Tier 3 / Stage 3A Caterpillar C6.6 151 kW or a Tier 4i Caterpillar C4.4 129 kW and is equipped with three hydraulically folding discharge conveyors allowing for maximum stockpiling capacity and associated benefits of rapid set up and tear down times.
The heavy duty crawler tracks, and optional radio remote control unit, make on site mobility very easy.
A key feature of the machine is the ability to hydraulically raise the screen box 600 mm at the discharge end to provide additional clearance for ease of media change as well as routine maintenance of the screen box and fines transfer.
The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 800 tph and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher or an excavator.
This fully self-contained plant can be hydraulically folded and ready for transport in less than 30 minutes making it the ideal machine for large scale contract screening projects were a highly productive and dependable screen is paramount.
- Versatile aggressive screen box can be easily adapted to suit many applications.
- Modular configuration screen box with 6.1 m x 1.8 m top deck and 5.5 m x 1.8 m bottom deck screen.
- Screen box can accept bofor bars, screen harps, woven mesh, punch plate and cascade fingers.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 14 – 18°.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 600 mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable with hydraulic extending head sections for maximum discharge and stockpile height.
- Apron feeder angle adjustable, lower position to accommodate crusher feed, high position provides reduced feeder incline angle when operated in direct feed mode from excavator/loader.
Adapted from press release by Katie Woodward
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/23042014/terex_finlay_heavy_duty_screener_pr32/