Eltra’s new ELEMENTRAC® ONH analysers was unveiled at this years Achema and Gifa. The main features of the analysers include higher precision with improved reproducibility of the measurement results combined with a considerably reduced consumption of carrier gas. At the centre of the ELEMENTRAC® ONH is the powerful impulse furnace with an optimised sample drop mechanism, which allows for a range of sample materials and sizes – from granules to massive particles of materials, such as steel, copper, titanium or silicon.
It is equipped with a precisely tuned IR measuring system (furnace, catalyst, IR detector) for oxygen determination. Nitrogen and hydrogen concentrations are measured by highly sensitive thermal conductivity cells, which provide accurate results even for very low measuring ranges. For the first time, it is now possible to use consumer-friendly argon as carrier gas.
Benefits of the analysers:
- High precision and reduced gas consumption as a result of newly developed furnace.
- Highly sensitive determination of hydrogen and nitrogen by thermal conductivity analyses.
- Precise oxygen measurement from ppm level to percentage range.
- Low maintenance due to helpful diagnosis tools and improved design.
- User-friendly software allows for optimisation of applications.
- Optional use of argon as carrier gas.
- The comprehensive software is easy-to-use and offers a variety of diagnosis and analysis tools, which simplify routine tasks in the laboratory.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/13082015/eltra-premieres-elementrac-onh-2723/