Terex MPS Americas has announced that they will be exhibiting at the upcoming ConExpo Exhibition in Las Vegas, USA, at booth G3882.
David Quail, Regional Director for Terex MPS Americas, said: “ConExpo has always been a great show for us. We not only have US customers visiting the booth but many international visitors as well. We are always pleased to return to ConExpo to show the breadth of our product portfolio. In addition, we have a good story to tell regarding new products, innovations and technology. We are also excited to be promoting the global re-launch of the Simplicity Brand with its new livery.”
Terex MPS has reported the re-launch of the Simplicity® A Terex Brand. Simplicity will continue to operate under the Terex MPS umbrella. As part of this relaunch, Russ Burns has been announced as Sales Manager.
David Quail, MPS Regional Director, Americas, said: “We are excited to make this next step in the evolution of the Simplicity brand. We’ve made significant improvements in many aspects of our business over the previous year and with more improvements planned for 2017. We believe that with all these efforts it will strengthen our position in the market place.”
CRC1150S portable closed circuit plant
The CRC1150S features the tried and tested TC1150 300 HP Terex Cone Crusher and the TSV6203 6 in. x 20 in. 3 deck screen. The CRC1150S offers big capacities in a highly portable plant. Other key features include:
- TSV6203 triple shaft high g-force screen.
- TSH6203 triple oversized surge buffering cone shaft high g-force 3-deck screen.
- Compact low maintenance “walk-over” flex shaft screen drive.
- Quick release, hopper with integrated overflow chute system.
- Tri-axle suspension with 57.5 in. axle spacing.
- 42 in. 20hp main feed conveyor, impact rollers in feed hopper, rubber discharge hood.
- Metal detector on main feed conveyor.
- 36 in. 10hp under crusher conveyor with diverging hopper.
- 54 in. 10hp under screen fines conveyor.
- Simple transfer and mid-plant product chutes.
- Maintenance friendly chute liners; bolted side liners and keyed bottom liners.
- 4-section, blending system, to mix 2nd and bottom decks products.
- All motors including 300hp crusher motor.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/09012017/terex-mps-americas-re-launches-simplicity-brand/