TÜV SÜD has announced the successful completion of Performance Guarantee (PG) Tests of the Boiler, Turbine, Generator (BTG) package of Kalisindh Coal based thermal power plant in Jhalawar, Rajasthan, India. After successfully conducting, executing and calculating of the PG Test, TÜV SÜD submitted the final report to BGR Energy Systems Ltd as per ASME PTC Codes, Standards and compliance.
TÜV SÜD recently set up a state-of-the-art performance testing centre in India, which will render performance guarantee and efficiency testing services, catering to India and the Asia Pacific belt.
TÜV SÜD has conducted following Performance Guarantee Tests (PGT) on the BTG (Boiler Turbine Generator) package of Kalisindh Power Plant as per the following ASME PTC standards:
- Boiler PG Test, as per ASME PTC 4.0 2008.
- Feed Water Heaters PG Test as per ASME PTC 12.1 - 2000.
- Boiler Feedwater Pump as per ISO 5198:1987(E).
- Deaerator as per ASME PTC 12.3 - 2009.
- Coal Pulverizer PG Test as per ASME PTC 4.2.
- Turbine PG Test as per ASME PTC 6 - 2004.
- Condenser PG Test as per ASME 12.2 - 2010.
- Generator PG Test as per Part 1 - IEC 60034 – 1.
Edited from press release by Angharad Lock
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/power/28042016/tuv-sud-completes-performance-guarantee-tests-683/
You might also like
In a push towards eco-friendly coal transportation, Coal India Limited (CIL) has planned a capital investment in 61 first mile connectivity (FMC) projects.