- Quarterly production of 3.88 million t of saleable coal, a y/y decrease of 8%.
- Quarterly sales volumes of 4.74 million t, a 2% y/y decrease.
- The Donaldson coal operation moved to ‘care and maintenance’, following the cessation of mining activities at the Abel underground mine and the commencement of new feasibility studies, effective from 2 May 2016.
- First development coal extracted from the new Moorlarben underground in April.
- Commenced installation and manning required to facilitate the proposed recommencement of longwall production at Austar in July 2016.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/coal/21072016/yancoal-releases-2q16-report-2056/