CONSOL Energy has recently released its report of the financial and operating results for the period ended 31 December 2019.
4Q19 and full year 2019 highlights include:
- GAAP net income of US$17.4 million and US$93.6 million for 4Q19 and 2019, respectively.
- 2019 total GAAP dilutive earnings per share of US$2.81.
- Adjusted net income of US$17.4 million and US$112.7 million for 4Q19 and 2019, respectively.
- 2019 adjusted dilutive earnings per share of US$3.52.
- Adjusted EBITDA of US$92.1 million and US$405.9 million for 4Q19 and 2019, respectively.
- Coal sales volume of 27.3 million t, which is the second strongest year ever for the Pennsylvania Mining Complex (PAMC).
- Annual revenue record at the CONSOL Marine Terminal (CMT).
- Harvey Mine achieved annual production record of 5.02 million t.
- 2019 cash provided by operating activities of US$244.6 million.
- 2019 organic free cash flow net to CEIX shareholders of US$52.6 million, including US$80.3 million adverse working capital changes.
- Net payments on total debt of US$25.7 and US$183.9 million for 4Q19 and 2019, respectively.
- Total net leverage ratio of 1.9x on 31 Decmeber 2019 per bank method.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/coal/12022020/consol-energy-announces-results-for-2019/
You might also like
In a push towards eco-friendly coal transportation, Coal India Limited (CIL) has planned a capital investment in 61 first mile connectivity (FMC) projects.