The World Coal Association (WCA) has announced that Milton Catelin, WCA chief executive, has been shortlisted for the Advance Global Australian Awards in the Mining & Resources category.
The awards recognise Australians living abroad with remarkable talent, exceptional vision and ambition who make valuable contributions in their field. Candidates are judged on their demonstrated leadership, vision, action and innovation in five main criteria:
- Demonstrated excellence in their field;
- Demonstrated innovation, leadership and entrepreneurship;
- Demonstrated significant impact or contribution in their relevant fields;
- Capacity for innovation to contribute to a more socially and economically inclusive Australia;
- Demonstrated capacity to act as an inspirational Global Australian role model abroad.
Catelin commented: “It’s an honour to be shortlisted for this prestigious award amongst other Australians who have made a significant contribution in their field. It’s also a great way to set an example for current and future generations of Australians to strive for global opportunities and innovations that have a global impact.”
The Advance Global Australian Awards winners will be announced on 13th March 2014 at an awards ceremony in Sydney.
Adapted from press release by Katie Woodward
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/coal/03122013/wca_chief_shortlisted_for_award_315/
You might also like
Peabody has published its 4Q23 results, FY23 results, and released a segment update.