Roughly nine months after reaching the 4 billion t autonomously hauled milestone, trucks equipped with Cat® MineStar™ Command for hauling have now moved over 5 billion t.
Will joined Palladian Publications in September 2017 as an Editorial Assistant for LNG Industry, after graduating with a History degree from the University of Southampton.
Now the Editor for Global Mining Review, World Coal and Dry Bulk, he is enjoying learning about all things mining and following the industry’s transition to greener and more sustainable operations.
In his spare time, Will plays for a local basketball club and is a keen fan of the NBA and NFL, particularly the Los Angeles Lakers and Rams.
- 01252 718999
Latest articles by Will
JSWSA has announced that its Budryk mine has returned to selling coal during only one shift, due to selling out existing inventories.
Albert Avdolyan’s A-Property company has announced its intention to combine the management of its coal assets with ElgaUgol LLC and Sibanthracite.
In response to the predicted domestic gas shortfall, State Gas Ltd has initiated a project to undertake trucking of CNG.
Having previously acquired BHP’s 80% stake in BHP Mitsui Coal, Stanmore has now acquired Mitsui’s remaining 20% stake.