ASGCO has released its new Razor-Back Retractable™ system. It can be accessed and removed from outside of the chute, without breaking the plane of the conveyor.
Subsequent to listening to customer feedback, the company’s engineering department has enhancing all of the cleaning efficiency of the patented Razor-Back® cleaners by providing efficient service access.
The new design can significantly reduce downtime and eliminates the need for confined space permits.
It is ideal for coal-fired power plants, hard rock mining, steel mills, iron ore, aggregate and mineral (phosphate, potash, salt) mining.
Key features include:
- Resilient blade support absorbs severest shock in tough applications of underground mining.
- Blades move independently to maintain contact.
- Durable, 3-½ in. thick square tubing for extreme environments.
- Universal mounting for easy installation.
- Heavy duty Tungsten Carbide or Hd400 blades are available.
- Compact design that requires less than 9 in. of clearance to be installed and maintained.
- Safe for mechanical splices and belt speeds up to 1000 fpm (5 m/sec.).
- Long-wearing abrasion resistance – tungsten carbide blades provide and maintain a maximum effective cleaning edge against the conveyor belt.
- Impact absorbing tension cushions – tension each individual blade to the belt for a controlled and effective conveyor belt cleaning across the entire width of the belt.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/22102015/asgco-razor-back-retract-system-with-spring-shoc-3049/
You might also like
Martin Engineering has restructured its Italian business and relocated to a new purpose-built facility to boost customer service and accelerate growth.