Joy Global introduced its expanding line of JOY brand service products and consumables today at MINExpo 2016 in Las Vegas.
As the OEM, Joy Global engineered or selected each JOY product to meet the company’s exacting application and design standards, ensuring optimal system performance. Some of the new JOY service product offerings include:
- The JoyCut integrated systems solution, involving testing, analysis and, ultimately, the specification, design and manufacture of the right cutting system for each underground mining application.
- P&H Optima dipper model upgrades, including the heavy-duty Snubrite and roller latch door, which eliminates adjustments between PMs and extends maintenance intervals.
- JS Blocksaver Mark I bitholder system, designed for ease of sleeve removal.
- P&H Delta Series heavy-duty shovel crawler shoes with an elongated roller path for better shoe-roller contact and more durability.
- Joy fluids programme, providing free sampling and analysis to help extend equipment life and lower maintenance costs.
- JOY ground engaging tools to meet all shovel, mining application and production requirements.
Using genuine JOY products, Joy Global’s direct service teams around the world help to ensure optimal machine performance. The company also offers life cycle management (LCM) contracts to further help customers manage parts inventories and costs.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/13102016/minexpo-2016-joy-global-introduces-joy-brand-service-products-and-consumables/
You might also like
Black Royalty Minerals Koornfontein has signed Bettercoal’s letter of commitment.