To help geologists and engineers manage, display and analyse surface and sub-surface data, RockWare has release of RockWorks17, the latest version of its flagship suite.
According to the company, the new version provides the following improvements:
- Larger / higher-resolution models (100% 64-bit processing).
- Faster modelling (multi-core parallel processing).
- Advanced 3D faulting (dipping, twisting, discontinuous faults).
- Powerful data management (SQL Server, SQLite, MDB).
- Flexible licensing (3 feature levels, rentals and network licensing).
- Production management & visualisation.
- Adjustable Menu Font Dimensions (8-12 Point).
- New borehole QuickMap.
- Free trial version (fully functional time-based demo).
RockWorks includes multiple modelling algorithms, 2D & 3D visualisation, volumetrics and analyses for applications within the following markets:
- Mining (base and precious metals, coal, coalbed methane, industrial minerals and uranium).
- Academic research.
- Civil / geotechnical engineering (tunnelling, site characterisation and remediation).
- Environmental studies (contamination modelling).
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology.
- Oil & Gas exploration and production.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/10112015/rockworks17-new-version-of-data-visualisation-suite-3137/