Sandvik equipment automation solutions are an invaluable tool at a mine site. They help increase fleet utilisation, improve working conditions and safety, increase production and reduce maintenance costs with optimised tramming speeds and smoother equipment operation.
The AutoMine® Loading solution is a fully scalable fleet automation system that increases the safety and profitability of underground mining operations. This flexible modular system can be adapted from stoping to sub-level and massive block caving applications. It automatically manages and optimises loader traffic, as well as fully automates the production loading cycle. One operator can manage several loaders from the safety of a control room.
- Fully automated loading cycle increases safety and productivity
- Scalable small-to-large mass mining system offers flexibility
- Modularised access control system ensures smooth interaction between automated and manual equipment
- Full production management of automated and manual equipment.
AutoMine Loading Lite is a simple, single-LHD automation product that ensures safe operation and high productivity. It shares the same platform with AutoMine® Loading, but is more mobile and easier to set up for single-loader applications. The multi-loader version allows for expansion to larger-scale operations. It enables efficient production in applications like open stoping and backfilling, narrow-vein mining and sub-level caving.
- Highly mobile and easy set up access control system ensures safety
- One operator for one or several loaders offers improved productivity
- Real-time process visualisation and reporting offers continuous view to the operation
- Open interfaces and integration.
“Sandvik is now the single supplier capable of fully automating the whole loading cycle and this feature is available for both fleet and single loader applications,” says Riku Pulli, VP Automation, Sandvik Mining “The multi-loader option to AutoMine Loading Lite, enables multiple loader operations from one operator station. The loader and area are handled as one entity and this gives flexibility as one operator is now able to operate several production areas simultaneously. Automated Bucket Filling takes our AutoMine Loading products to new level as the whole loading cycle is now automated and operator’s role is supervising the operation.”
Adapted from press release by Joseph Green
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/10032015/sandvik-setting-standard-automated-loading-2046/