Technology is driving improvements in all aspects of people’s lives. With Powerscreen® Pulse™, Powerscreen is continuing this revolution by bringing new digital tools to help improve crushing and screening operations. Powerscreen Pulse is intended to transform the way operators work with their Powerscreen machines.
David Gunn, Commercial Service Manager at John Gunn and Sons Ltd, said: ““Powerscreen Pulse is extremely user friendly, easy to access and a very valuable management tool for the quarrying industry. With the Pulse system, I can monitor the location of machines and check the hours on the machines. The system also always me to see live information and monitor urea levels, CSS, tramps, feeder starts, fault codes and any warnings.”
“No matter where you are in the world, Pulse lets you stay on top of production by giving you accurate up to date information direct to your PC, tablet or smartphone. We’ve taken a lot of time to get the system to perform exactly as customers want; so that this robust platform will generate massive cost and time savings for equipment owners and operators alike” according to Powerscreen Product Line Director, Colin Clements.
Powerscreen Pulse allows operators to:
- View accurate information on production tonnages, fuel usage and fuel costs per tonne.
- Receive alerts for alarms for rapid response to production issues.
- Check at a glance the status and key information of all machines in a fleet.
- Identify cost savings using in depth stats and analytics.
- Optimise fleet planning based on idle/working time information.
- Track engine hours to plan servicing to minimise downtime.
- Monitor wear rates to anticipate replacement parts.
- Track machine locations anywhere in the world.
- Receive alerts when a machine is operated outside of set hours or locations.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/06062016/powerscreen-pulse-helping-crushing-and-screening-899/
You might also like
Martin Engineering has restructured its Italian business and relocated to a new purpose-built facility to boost customer service and accelerate growth.