Luber-finer® has launched a new mobile app that makes identifying the right filtration technology for light commercial and heavy-duty applications – and locating where to obtain it – both easy and convenient. The new app, which can be downloaded for free on iOS- and Android™-powered smart phones and tablets, puts all of the information users need to find a Luber-finer filter right at their fingertips.
“For people who work in the heavy-duty industry, searching for filters via a desktop PC isn’t always convenient,” said Layne Gobrogge, Director of Heavy Duty Marketing. “The new app provides drivers, technicians, fleet maintenance managers and parts distributors the tools they need to quickly look up filter parts and search for Luber-finer distributors who carry them.”
The new Luber-finer app features a user-friendly display that is optimised for viewing and interaction on mobile devices. Designed to be streamlined and practical, the app offers users these tools:
- Online parts catalog: search the parts catalogue to find the part number and specification details for any Luber-finer lube/oil, fuel/water, air, hydraulic, coolant or cabin air filter.
- Part search: type a Luber-finer part number into the app to obtain a part description, part dimensions and vehicle compatibility information.
- Cross reference: type the part number of another brand’s filtration product into the cross-reference tool to obtain a part number and part description for a comparable Luber-finer filter.
- Distributor locator: type in a ZIP code and select a mile radius to find nearby distributors.
- Save favourite searches: save frequently used part and distributor searches by clicking a star on the part or distributor search results page. Quickly access these favorite searches in the future from a “Favourites” tab.
Luber-finer has provided filtration for heavy-duty vehicles since 1936. They offer various filters for heavy-duty vehicles used in the coal mining sector.
Edited by Jonathan Rowland.
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/product-news/03082016/luber-finer-app-2016-2151/
You might also like
CIMIC Group’s minerals processing company, Sedgman, has secured an operations and maintenance contract in the Bowen Basin, Queensland, from Pembroke Resources.