RC Inspection has received accreditation as an ISO/IEC 17020:2015 compliant organisation, the company said in a recent press release. The certification (I 308) is accorded by RvA, the Netherland.
The company underwent an evaluation process that included quality management system development, a management system documentation review, pre-audit, initial assessment and clearance of non-conformances.
The accreditation of compliance with ISO 17020:2012 recognises that the policies, practices and procedures of the company can be ensured with consistent quality and expertise in the products and the services it provides.
RC Inspection is accredited meeting the requirements of ISO 17020:2012 for the following services:
To perform independent inspection and sampling services in the field of:
- Sampling and preparations of solid fuels: hard coal / metallurgical coal.
- Sampling and preparations of metals/minerals (ferro alloys, ores).
- Inspection of storage facilities and transhipment equipment.
- Inspection of weight determination by gauging.
- Inspection of weight determination by draught survey.
- Loading compartment inspection (LCI) for feed transport.
To maintain its certification, the RvA will perform audits to ensure compliance and to assess initiatives for continued improvement.
Edited from source by Harleigh Hobbs
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/coal/15072015/rc-inspection-announce-accreditation-2562/