After receipt of the ISO 17025 accreditation in 2010, RC Inspection Ukraine, a subsidiary of RC Inspection, has received the ISO9001:2008 certificate for its management system.
The ISO 9001:2008 standard applies a management system for the? following scope:
- Inspection services for the bulk of quantities and quality determination of goods.
- Inspection of the bulk cargoes, grain and oilseeds (including processed products) and crops.
- Metals (including scrap and alloys).
- Minerals (including ores, concentrates and agglomerates).
- Fuels (including solid and biomass).
- Maritime inspections.
In order for the company to be certified as ISO 9001:2008 compliant, it was evaluated on quality management system development, a management system documentation review, pre-audit, initial assessment and clearance of non-conformances – all of which work to identify corrective actions that eliminate non-conformances in the quality management system.
The certification was conducted in accordance with the TÜV NORD CERT auditing and certification procedures and is subject to regular surveillance audits.?
Edited from press release by Harleigh Hobbs
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/coal/03082015/rc-inspection-ukraine-attains-the-iso9002008-2672/