On 26 July 2019, Stanmore Coal Ltd received a notice from Golden Investments (Australia) Pte Ltd under section 249D of the Corporations Act 2001, requesting the directors to convene an Extraordinary General Meeting of the members of the company.
Golden Investments requests that a Meeting be held to consider the following resolutions:
- Removal of Stewart Butel as Director (current Chair).
- Removal of Dan Clifford as Director (current Managing Director).
- Election of Cameron Vorias as an Independent Non-Executive Director and Chairman.
- Election of Jimmy Sen Ming Lim as a Non-Executive Director.
In addition to putting these resolutions to shareholders, Golden Investments has proposed that:
- Darren Yeates who was appointed by the Board in May 2019 as an Independent Non-Executive Director to fill a casual vacancy and is required by the company’s constitution to stand for re-election at this year’s AGM, instead offer himself for re-election at the requisitioned meeting;
- Cameron Vorias be appointed as the company’s Chair.
An Extraordinary General meeting will be held in September, taking into account the requirements of the company’s constitution, the Corporations Act 2001 and the ASX listing rules.
To read the full report: https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20190729/pdf/446yjdj32f3fbc.pdf
Read the article online at: https://www.worldcoal.com/coal/01082019/stanmore-coal-receives-notice-from-golden-investments-to-hold-extraordinary-general-meeting/
You might also like
Benjamin Hill has entered into a nonbinding letter of intent with Aion to acquire interest in a Colombia coal project.