Mines and Money London 2021
Mines and Money London is Europe’s largest mining investment event welcoming investors, mining corporates, and financiers to an event that is business focused, with the core goal of developing and fostering mining investments and deal-making.
Mines and Money London:
- Attracts more qualified institutional and professional investors than any other event in Europe.
- Delivers an agenda that discusses core issues that matter to them and their clients: ESG, M&A, junior exploration funding, deep dive commodity insights on gold & precious metals, battery metals, and base metals opportunities.
- Combines the advantages of a relevant agenda with a packed exhibition, a rebooted meeting planner and a social networking agenda.
Mines and Money London is firmly established as Europe’s largest mining investment and capital raising event with 1500+ attendees, 400+ investors, and 100+ mining corporates. This audience, coupled with the tailor-made business matchmaking and concierge service means Mines and Money London is where high impact networking is a given, conversations compelling and opportunities infinite. Discover networking opportunities here.
The attendee profile will include c-suite, Vice Presidents, Heads and Managers of mining corporates ranging from explorers, juniors to mid-tier producers and majors, investors, financiers, and industry professionals and there will be a huge emphasis on networking and quality face time with a range of professionals connected to the industry. See participating mining companies here.
The conference content will feature 150 speakers, daily keynotes, interesting and inspiring discussions, 80+ mining corporate updates, not to mention the mining pitch battles that have proved a winning formula with the Mines and Money audience! The speaker line up will read like a who’s who of the mining industry, with the following already confirmed to give keynotes at the event.
- Evy Hambro, Global Head of Thematic and Sector Based Investing, BlackRock.
- Mark Bristow, President, Barrick Gold.
Join us to get access to an agenda covering the latest industry issues, exhibition floor as well as face to face meetings for new partnerships & business opportunities. See the conference agenda here.
In moving with the times, Mines and Money London offers a host of new and exciting features every year and 2021 is no exception. It is not to be missed, join us from 30 November – 2 December for compelling content, partnering, networking, and business matching.
Register for free now or receive a further 10% off your delegate pass with the discount code GMR10