Coaltrans World Coal Leaders Network 2020
Join the largest coal event in Europe, which will be running fully virtual this year. The virtual experience will allow you to meet & network with peers from across the supply chain, secure deals in private video chats, and learn about the latest opportunities and challenges impacting the coal market from our expert speakers.
What is a virtual conference?
- Watch speaker presentations with the video of the speaker and the slides.
- Ask and answer questions live through polls, written Q&A and voice-to-voice Q&A.
- Attend small group roundtable discussions to meet people who share the same business interests as you.
- Network with delegates using the matchmaking function, private meeting rooms and chat function.
- Search for the suppliers/resources you need for your business using the resources search feature.
- Get access to post event materials like speaker slides and videos so you can catch up with anything you missed in your own time.
Key themes for 2020:
- What's next for coal in Europe’s energy mix?
- What will be the short and longer terms impacts of COVID-19?
- International coal trading analytical forecasts.
- Investing in the future of Europe’s coal regions.
- Exploring the drivers for coal buyers.
- Coal buyers’ spotlight on power, steel, cement and other industries.
- Outlook for thermal coal and pricing models.
- Forecasting future supplies of coal from domestic production and international markets.
- Energy efficiency, safety and risk management in modern mining.
- Special focus country spotlights on:
- South Africa.
- Middle East.
Network with 300 of the biggest coal players in the region and the world including:
- Metinvest Holding LLC – Ukraine, Steel
- ÇIMSA Çimento Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. – Turkey, Cement.
- LafargeHolcim Energy Solutions – France, Cement.
- Energie Steiermark Business GmbH – Austria, Power.
- Iskenderun Enerji Uretim ve Ticaret AS – Turkey, Power.
- Lausitz Energie Bergbau AG – Germany, Power.
- Mosra Enerji – Nigeria, Power.
- Power Plant Plomin – Croatia, Power.