Coaltrans Asia 2019
Coaltrans Asia is back this June bringing together the entire international coal supply chain in Bali, Indonesia. After a reassuring period of recovery we are seem to be in a period of more uncertainty.
The end of 2018 saw a policy driven coal ban on Chinese imports which had ripple effects across the whole of Asia.
India has relied on coal imports to support growing demand but the government are keen to overcome challenges around domestic production to reduce imports.
Find out what will happen next for the two biggest global coal importers at Coaltrans Asia: the annual global coal gathering.
- Meet over 900 people from the entire coal supply-chain of which around 120 are end user buyers.
- Be in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals and find new business for your company.
- Network with the key global coal professionals under one roof: government, miners, buyers, traders, shipping, financing, consultants and more.
- Enjoy two incredible parties in stunning Bali with the biggest names in the coal industry.
- This year’s end user buyers include: PLN, PT Cirebon Power, Adaro Power, AGL Energy, Jindal steel, TNB, GS Energy, Hyundai Steel, Lhoist, PT Asahimas Chemical, Sam Kwang Glass Co & APLSI/IPPA.