6th Global Thermal Coal Resource & Market Summit 2018
This event expired on the 15 November 2018. Click to view the latest Coal events.
The 6th Global Thermal Coal Resource & Market Summit take place on 14 - 15 November 2018 in Beijing.
Key topics to be addressed during the Summit:
- Analysis of China's economic policy and trend in 2019
- Supply-side reform policy trend and coal market outlook
- Current situation of Chinese thermal power industry and demand of power coal
- China thermal coal miners' supply status under de-capacity policy
- New highlights for China thermal coal demand
- 2019 thermal coal prices forecast
- Competitiveness comparison between Chinese and overseas thermal coal
- Thermal coal pricing mode discussion under new circumstances
- Haulage policy and its effect on supply & demand of coal
- Coal, power, logistics and finance sectors develop together
This Summit will invite macro economy specialists, representatives from coal production and consumption enterprises, ports and logistics experts, and traders to address the above topics. It also offers a unique opportunity for participants to discuss current and future trends, as well as to gain new connections, new ideas and new business opportunities.