2020 18th Australian Coal Preparation Conference and Exhibition
A key focus is optimising the utilization of our coal resource and operations. We continue to develop a deeper understanding of the coal resource and quantitative methods for defining its potential value. Within our plant operations, we are striving to improve availability, reliability and metallurgical performance of our assets, in order to reduce operating costs and maximise value.
Our Conference Technical Papers and the Poster Paper Sessions will bring together both local and international experts, focusing on new and improved processing techniques at the cutting edge of modern coal preparation.
The conference is open to all mining, geology, engineering and processing professionals, graduates and students, consultants and technology company representatives and presents great personal and professional development as well as networking opportunities for all.
In addition to the technical sessions the conference will also include:
- Some 40 plus exhibitors will showcase current equipment and services as well as new and emerging technology developments;
- A comprehensive partners programme; and
- World class conference, exhibition and accommodation facilities.
On behalf of the ACPS and the Local Organising Committee, I look forward to warmly welcoming you to Tamworth in August 2020 to participate in the 18th ACPS Conference and Exhibition.
- Call for papers closes October 2019
- Sponsorship and Exhibition EOI now available
- Registration from $1870 available from February 2020
ACPS National Chairman